KTA Loan Recommendation for Emergency Fund
Are you ready to apply for a KTA loan for emergency funds? Eits, wait a minute. You must look for recommendations for the best loan products that suit your needs, and choose a borrowing institution that is safe and registered with the Financial Services Authority (OJK).
Related Post : Tenor of Car BPKB Pawn at Pegadaian
The following are recommendations for KTA loans for emergency funds from CekAja for you:
1. KTA OK Bank
The first KTA loan product for emergency funds is from Bank Oke Indonesia, which has been around since 2017. The loan ceilings offered start from Rp. 3 million to Rp. 200 million, with a tenor period of 6 months to 60 months.
The interest rate system applied is a flat rate system, at 0.89 percent to 3.49 percent. So, the amount of interest will always be the same (not increase) until the installment period ends.
The requirements for applying for this loan are easy, you don’t have to have a credit card or become a customer at OK Bank. In addition, the additional fee charged is only a penalty fee for late installment payments of 5 percent.
The following are the requirements for applying for a KTA loan for emergency funds imposed by OK Bank:
- Indonesian citizens aged 21 to 54 years
- Have a minimum monthly income of IDR 4.3 million or a minimum annual income of IDR 51.6 million
- Status as a permanent employee for 1 year or as an entrepreneur.
- Attach documents consisting of a photocopy of e-KTP, photocopy of NPWP (for loan applications above IDR 50 million), salary slip and Work Certificate (for applicants who work as employees or employees), as well as account mutations and Business Legality Documents (for applicants who work as entrepreneurs) ).
2. KTA Amar Bank
Amar Bank is a digital-based bank, so all transactions are carried out online, including a KTA loan product for emergency funds called Tunaiku.
This bank provides a choice of loan ceilings ranging from Rp. 2 million to Rp. 20 million, with tenors ranging from 6 months to 20 months. The interest rate starts from 3 percent to 4 percent with a flat rate system.
Amar Bank online KTA is very easy to apply because it only requires an ID card document. In addition, the disbursement process is also relatively fast, which is about three working days.
The following are the requirements for applying for a KTA loan for emergency funds at Amar Bank:
- Indonesian citizens aged 21 to 55 years
- Have a fixed income of at least IDR 3 million per month or IDR 36 million per year
- Have an ID card and domiciled in the area of KTA Amar Bank Tunaiku service coverage area. Namely in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Gresik, Sidoarjo, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Makassar and Denpasar.
- Have a bank account
Read Also : Terms and Practice Loan at Amalan
3. PermataBank Credit Card
At PermataBank, there is also a KTA loan product for emergency funds with a ceiling of between Rp. 2 million and Rp. 300 million.
The prevailing interest rate is also a flat rate, starting from 0.88 percent to 2.99 percent, and the tenor is from 6 months to 36 months.
The following are the requirements for applying for a KTA loan for emergency funds at PermataBank:
- Indonesian citizens aged 21 to 50 years
- Domiciled in JABODETABEK, Medan, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, and Bali.
- Have a minimum income of IDR 5 million per month
- For employees, the minimum length of work is 1 year. As for entrepreneurs or professionals, the minimum length of business is 3 years.
- Complete the required documents, such as a complete loan application, photocopy of ID card, photocopy of TIN, credit card (if any).
4. KTA SCB
For the choice of KTA loans for emergency funds with higher ceilings, you can choose KTA from Standard Chartered Bank (SCB). Loan ceilings start from IDR 3 million to IDR 300 million, with flat interest rates starting from 0.65 percent. The tenor also varies, ranging from three months to 60 months or five years.
Good For Read : Terms and Practice Loan at Amalan
The following are the requirements for applying for a KTA loan for emergency funds at SCB:
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- 21 years old to 60 years old
- Live and work in Greater Jakarta and Surabaya
- Minimum net income of IDR 96 million per year, or IDR 8 million per month
- Have a credit card from another bank and have been registered for at least one year
- Minimum credit card limit is greater than or equal to IDR 12 million
- Complete documents such as: Photocopy of ID card/Passport, photocopy of NPWP (for submissions of or exceeding IDR 50 million), photocopy of credit card from another bank (minimum registered for 12 months and minimum credit limit of IDR 12 million), photocopy of credit card bill of another bank (depending on type of KTA), photocopy of passbook cover, photocopy of SIUP/SITU & Licensing and Deed of Company Establishment.