The terms and methods of pawning goods without interest at Pegadaian are generally not as difficult as when you apply for a loan from a bank.
To make it easier for you to understand these two points, CekAja will discuss them one by one, through the reviews below.
1. Terms of Pawning Goods without Interest at the Pawnshop
Well, like any loan program in general, even to try the Pawn Care Program without interest from Pegadain, of course you have to meet a series of conditions that apply.
Quoting from the Kontan page , the following are some of the conditions that apply to the Pawn Care Program:
- Each family can only access one transaction from the Gadai Peduli program.
- Each customer is required to pay off the credit, by first selecting the tenor period where the maximum repayment is 90 days.
- The Pawn Peduli Program applies to all walks of life, including housewives, students, or workers.
- Each customer is required to include certain collateral items when applying for a loan through the Pawn Care Program.
- This program is valid for new customers with a loan limit of up to IDR 1 million.
Related Post : Function and Benefit in Procurement
2. How to Pawn Items Without Interest at the Pawnshop
After discussing the terms, the next thing that CekAja will explain and maybe the discussion you have been waiting for all this time is about how to pawn goods without interest at Pegadaian.
Well in fact, how to pawn goods without interest at Pegadaian is not as difficult as imagined.
In fact, you don’t need to carry a lot of documents to be able to try the pawn program.
And here’s how to pawn goods without interest at Pegadaian, as CekAja quoted from various sources:
Read Also : 6 Choices of 1 Million Money Loans
- Go directly to the nearest Pegadaian outlet with your domicile
- Bring collateral
- Attach a photocopy of your KTP and Family Card
- Fill out the registration form that has been prepared by the Pegadaian
So, that’s the information about the Pawn Cares program, as well as how to pawn goods without interest at Pegadaian.
Good For Read : Advantages and Disadvantages of Car BPKB Pawn