As we know, online loans now have a fairly important role, especially for economic development through MSMEs in Indonesia. Not only that, even online loan companies or P2P lending at this time, many have collaborated with several well-known Indonesian banks.
Even so, the ease of applying for online loans from several banks in Indonesia will also help you get funds faster.
As we also know, applying for a loan at a conventional financial service provider, such as at a bank, is indeed quite difficult. Therefore, now you don’t need to worry about the ease of applying for online loans from several banks in Indonesia.
In fact, several P2P lending or online loan companies , such as Cekaja.com, also provide comparison services for prospective customers, who want to compare loans from one bank to another.
Moreover, basically almost every bank in Indonesia has an online loan product , or better known as Unsecured Credit (KTA).
You can also apply directly to your destination bank, by coming to the bank branch office in question.
Well, you don’t need to bother doing this, if you apply through a P2P lending company or online loan, which works with several banks. So, you can get the ease of applying for an online loan from several banks in Indonesia.
For example, the P2P lending company, Cekaja.com, works with at least 18 Indonesian banking companies.
Read Also : Online Loan History
Where, KTA products from these banks can be accessed through Cekaja.com, and this is not necessarily provided by P2P lending companies or other online loans . The following is a list of banks that cooperate with Cekaja.com:
- KTA Bank Mandiri
- KTA BNI
- KTA BCA
- KTA DBS
- KTA ANZ
- KTA BII Maybank
- KTA Bank Bukopin
- KTA Citibank
- HSBC KTA
- KTA Commonwealth Bank
- KTA CIMB Niaga
- KTA BTN
- KTA Bank Permata
- KTA Standard Chartered Bank
- KTA CTBC Dana Cinta
- KTA Bank Danamon
- KTA Amar Bank
- KTA Panin Bank
How to Apply for an Online Loan Through a P2P lending/Fintech/ Online Loan Company
- Go to the Cekaja website , at www.cekaja.com/credit-without-collateral
- Select ‘ Credit & Loans ‘
- Click on ‘ Unsecured Loans (KTA) ‘
- After that, you will find a column, where you can fill it according to the loan amount and also the tenor.
- Next, you will also fill in the various available questions, to see what bank or online loan is suitable and according to your needs.
- After the results come out, you can check the calculations presented. Starting from monthly payments, interest rates, possible approvals, to processing times.
- If you agree, then you can click ‘ Apply Now ‘.